Restrictions & Requirements
- People with prior back injuries or shoulder dislocations should not fly!
- Those who are pregnant should not fly.
- Participants under 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 pounds.
Participants over 6 feet tall must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Scheduled flights may be transferred or rescheduled only with at least 48 hours advance notice.
- Participants may not be intoxicated or otherwise impaired.
- All participants must sign our Release of Liability (waiver) and present a valid ID.
- Flyers are required to check in 60 minutes before their scheduled flight time.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign an iFLY release of liability and the parent or legal guardian must present a valid ID.
- If the parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the participant must provide an iFLY release of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian and a photocopy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid ID.
Additional restrictions may apply.